Energy Bill Support Scheme Allowance (are you eligible to claim up to £400?)

HDC released information of the Energy Bill Support Scheme Allowance.  Eligible households include park home residents, tenants who pay for their energy through a landlord with a commercial supplier, partly and wholly self-funded care home residents, houseboats on residential moorings, households on a private electricity network, off-grid households, traveller households on authorised sites and domestic farmhouses paying on a commercial supply.

Please contact HDC for full details.